Learning how to balance your feminine and masculine energy (think ying / yang) is not an easy task, especially in today’s society.
Women are becoming more and more independent by honing in on their masculine energy. In addition to being focused on their blossoming career they also tend to be in control of their home life. Carrying much of the responsibilities with regard to children and managing and structuring home life which is run like a well oiled machine.
With women managing so much responsibility and having to be so “in control” they tend to lose their feminine energy and be more connected to their masculine energy.
Feminine Energy is –
- connection to nature
- being in tune with the cycles of life and the seasons
- gives life
- water element
So how does a woman learn how to “be” vs. “do”?
How does she let go of control and allow things to happen?
How can she focus and enjoy the experience or the Journey and not focus or try to predict the end result and surrender to the unknown?
Well, she needs to do things that can help bring out and foster her feminine energy and regain balance and the natural flow of this energy.
Those things can include (but are not limited to):
- Dance – put on some music, sway to the beat, move around, jump around, do not stay still. Enjoy the music and you can even sing if your soul desires to do so.
- Surround yourself with beauty – feminine colors (like pink, red, or peach), soft fabrics, amazing scents and beautiful sounds.
- Allow a day free of plan & just go with the flow.
- Foster your creativity:
- Home decor/improvement
- Learn about yourself by being sensual – draw yourself a warm bath with Epsom salt and essential oils; burn a candle or two; listen to soft music; read a book; relax and enjoy. Do anything that stimulates all 5 senses.
When we embrace and nurture our feminine energy we drawn in success (personal and professional), amazing people, and healthy relationships without the hustle and grind of trying to make things happen.
So ask yourself where are you most blocked?
What will you do to discover your feminine energy?
Contact me and let me know if you would like guidance while trying to discover this energy.