This fitness over forty blog is for anyone at any fitness level. The focus is not solely on physical fitness, but emotional fitness as well. Fitness or a healthy lifestyle is all inclusive…body, mind and spirit and soul. You can have a perfectly fit body but your mind could be a mess. The goal is to help people to obtain a balanced lifestyle.
Fitness starts with your mind!
Lets first start with a head to toe self evaluation of where you are today!
- How do you feel, physically? are you tired, not at your desired weight, craving sweets or salty foods, don’t feel your best, clothes don’t fit?
- Whats going on mentally? do you struggle with anxiety, lack of motivation or even depression?
- How do you feel emotionally? are you balanced, do you feel like you have no control over your emotions, are you on an emotional roller coaster?
- How are your hormones? up and down?
- How balanced are you evaluate yourself – from 1-10 (1 being the lowest and 10 the highest)?
Once you have your answers send them to me ! I can get you started with a free consultation and start you on your journey to a healthy and more importantly a balanced lifestyle.
If you want to get started today contact me here.
PS: I have been working out to a new video “bikini booty workout” and its to die for. Visit it here on Do You Yoga: https://www.doyouyoga.com/sessions/kick-some-butt-workout/