“Whatever we resist persists”– unknown
It is time to draw your focus in on what you want by setting your intentions and letting go of the past, heal old wounds and make room for your new story. But, before you can manifest your intentions there are steps you need to take to be able to draw in what you desire most. By focusing on your emotional first aid and clearing the negative from your life you will ensure that your path is clear for you to manifest your deepest desires.
Follow these steps to start the clearing process…
Set your mantra (one of mine is below) –
I am truth
I am loved
I am strong
I am beautiful
I am safe
I am balanced
I am happy
Stop running away from your feelings –
– allow unpleasant feelings to wash over you
– surrender to the emotion no matter how uncomfortable you feel
– use your intuition and memory to dig out the root cause of your emotion and discomfort
Burn your fears –
Write down on small strips of paper all negative feelings and obsessive thoughts and anything you want to release and burn them
Keep your best qualities on file (compliments you have received) –
Write them down and have them with you, always!
Stop putting off your passions – instead pour your energy into them
Count your blessings –
Cultivate a daily gratitude practice
List the 5 things you are most grateful for and be specific
Fall in love with your life and raise your vibration
– personal power
– attracting things we deserve and feel worthy of
Ways to raise your vibration –
Become conscious of your thoughts, everything you say or feel becomes your reality. When a negative thought pops up acknowledge it, thank it, dismiss it and turn it into something positive.
- Find something beautiful and appreciate it.
- Be conscious of the foods you eat.
- Drink water.
- Be grateful.
- Practice acts of kindness.
- Get your blood pumping-
- Take a salt bath.
- Walk barefoot in nature.
- Be creative.
- Be nice to strangers.
- Go to the ocean.
When you are grateful, fear disappears, and abundance appears!– unknown
- List the things that bring you joy and identify lack.
- List three things you enjoy the most.
- List the things you want to do in your lifetime.
- List your long term and short term goals.
- List your relationship goals (be specific).
- List your financial and career goals.
Create a new story, chapter by chapter!