Cooked Rolled Oats with Blueberries…
- 1 cup whole milk (can be substituted with almond or coconut)
- 1/2 cup of organic rolled oats (do not use instant)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- pinch of sea salt
- 1 tablespoon chai seeds
- 1 teaspoon organic brown sugar
- 1/2 cup fresh organic blueberries
Bring milk, sugar, chai seeds, ginger, cinnamon and salt to a rolling boil over medium heat (do not overcook)
Add rolled oats and reduce heat to low
Cook for 5 minutes over low heat
Pour into bowl and let cool for 2 minutes
Add fresh blueberries and ENJOY!
This makes for a wonderful and easy breakfast that will keep you feeling full and satisfied and it is the perfect breakfast to have after your morning workout🏃♀️
For more wholesome recipes please check back with us daily!